Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Charlton:
These wheels are now sold and on their way to a new home.

Thank you Bob, It was a pleasure dealing with you. I'm looking forward to seeing my new wheels on my car soon.

Mark

Way to go Mark! Man, are you just ripping thorugh those Canadian dollars or what?!?

Quit flaunting that your money is worth more than ours! Great going - you're going to love having these.

I took mine to a body shop here who reshot them in Honda silver (shhh!) and cleared them. They look unreal. Next stop, "Campy" stickers. Have fun.

Restored that Mangusta yet?
I just wanted to report back to all and say that the wheels are fantastic. Bob understated the condition, in my opinion, and packed them so well that they would have survived being shipped by UPS! The packing was way more than was needed given he sent them by FedEx ground.

All to say that it was one of the most positive used parts purchasing experiences I have had. Great guy to deal with. Thanks again Bob.

Adams: Our money is down again, so it's back to you to pick up the reins. And, no the Mangusta is years (but hopefully not light-years) away from being completed (or even started...).

Mark
Link copied to your clipboard.