Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I don't get it. You are advertising your car for sale here but I don't see any photos or reference where you can view photos. Also, hardly any mention of the details of the car. Am I missing something here? If I'm somehow mistaken, I'm sorry. But if not, you'd do well to post photos and details about the car so potential buyers can see what you are offering. Stealth operations are for military adventures, not for trying to sell a car. Thanks
quote:
Originally posted by David in Tujunga:
I don't get it. You are advertising your car for sale here but I don't see any photos or reference where you can view photos. Also, hardly any mention of the details of the car. Am I missing something here? If I'm somehow mistaken, I'm sorry. But if not, you'd do well to post photos and details about the car so potential buyers can see what you are offering. Stealth operations are for military adventures, not for trying to sell a car. Thanks

I agree. Why not take advantage of the ability to post photos and details for free?

Is it this one?

http://www.qv500.com/detomasoregistrypangts09483.php

It was on eBay last fall, apparently.
maximus, ACCOBRA referred me to this thread. i have to be up at 330 AM to go to work, i will call you this weekend for some info on the car.

i have a " Pantera wanted thread " running. my price range is $30-$35k, so i dont want to waste your time if this is too low.

i am looking for a nice driver, and dont care about speed mods, air conditioning or emissions crap.

thanks, ( thanks ACCOBRA)

Michael "THECARREAPER"
Link copied to your clipboard.