So we've put quite a bit of work in the past few weeks.
We have fabricated our new billet aluminum transmission mounts that move the engine and tranny back an inch.
We got the mounts bolted onto the tranny, the tranny bolted in, and the engine mounted in.
The blower and front drive now fits perfectly in the car and the engine is perfectly centered in the car.
Our next step will be taking the motor back out, prepping the oil, fuel, and water systems, and mate the engine and transmission with the clutch and flywheel installed.
It's getting exciting! We can't wait to drive the car!
Look at more pics over at http://zr1pantera.com