Reply to "Mangusta Power Window Motors"

The initial problem was the motor was seized, I opened it up and the magnets had detached.  I pulled them out, cleaned the daylights out of them and re-glued them, cleaned and lubed everything up and put it all back together...  it ran, but was tight...  then it stopped working...  rinse and repeat...  eventually got it working, but it's still tight...  brushes look great and I don't see the problem, but  was thinking maybe it's the bushings...  too much slop in them allowing the armature to rub...  then thought I might be better off with a new one if such a thing exists...

perhaps I just need to run it for awhile to smooth out where it's rubbing...

Thanks for the input...

MH

 

×
×
×
×