...I finished with the push pins a little while ago. I will post 17 pictures, so I can show segments as close-ups, some are clearer than others. Zoom-In at will, Enjoy!
These Locations are Indicated as Accurately as Possible using a Computer Search Engine. Nothing is Phoney, Nothing is Exaggerated! These ARE ALL of My Customer Contacts, to Date. First a few Keys:
1. The Color of the Pins Denotes Nothing, they came as a variety pack.
2. In this case...Size of the Pin-Head, Does NOT Matter! The Smaller Head Pins are used when a Larger Head will Not 'Fit', between Larger Headed Pins, to Point to a EXACT Location, as in a Suburb next to a Major City.
3. Most persons are Men, ages, Teenagers to as old 80+, a Few are Women.
4. Most all have purchased the Restrictor Plates, I started producing those as early as 2006. Next, The Modified Thermostats have taken off, in less than 2 Years of Modifying them. Last, The Bronze Pilot Bearings. The Bearings were Only Machined for Owners of Panteras, GT-40's and Other Custom applications.
5. The Brass Restrictor Plates were Machined Exclusively for the 351 Cleveland Engine Block, whether it was Stock or Massively Modified...(Bored and Stroked). They ALL Required 'The Restrictor' And the Correct Thermostat, to Close-Off the By-pass. Also! Interestingly! The Ratio of Vehicles 'Running' a '351' Cleveland, were in My Guesstimation, (as I was seldom informed as to What Vehicle the Person, Owned)...60% Panteras and 40% ALL OTHERS. I.E. Mustangs, Cougars, Torinos, Street Rods, Kit-Cars and All Other Customs, were Powered by the Infamous 351 Cleveland.
6. Because many persons live in the same town, 3, 5 people, even more, can be represented by a Single Pin.
7. On The World Map...Only ONE Pin Per Nation, But there are MANY Contacts in Each Country. Especially in the case of Australia and New Zealand.
8. The Pins with the LARGE ROUND Heads were the FIRST used. As I can No Longer get Them, I NOW use Pins that are the 'Standard' Push-Pin SHAPE. These represent the Most Recent Placement. The SMALLEST Round Headed Pins have been used all along and are still in use.
Just Please don't ask Me to come up with a Count Total, Locating the Pins were near Over-Whelming.
Now onto the Pictures! Sorry for the bad quality.
First...I wish to give My Deepest Thank-You to All of You who Helped Make This Enterprise a Success!!