OK, so here's what I got done this past weekend.
Started with straightening the left front corner, which had a mild cave in at some point in it's life. It was surprisingly difficult to take pics that showed the benefit of 4 hours of hammering
Then, I straightened the grill section. Added red lines for reference.
Then I tackled the front cross member...man that was ugliness.
To address the rust in the radiator support behind the cross member, I decided to cut the bottom half off and rebuild it.
Now I just need to get my parts from Johnny at Woods Automotive, so I can start gluing it all back together again.