I'd first like to say thank-you for your comments and sorry for this slow reply. I wanted to wait to reply until I had my sign in front of me. So I can offer some more information...
- Its definitely a porcelain sign. Because as you rub your hand over the sign you can feel the different layers at the edge of each color.
- Its made of heavy gauge steel. Upper left corner / edge has a chip. Metal is 3/32" thick
- Its exactly 23-1/2" x 17-1/2" in size. Did I mention its heavy!
- It has a slight "bow" to it. Not bent. Like it was lightly rolled on a English wheel.
- Only the Tomaso "T" is embossed / stamped into the sign. Possible reason for its "bow"?
+ I looked at the links provided (again, THANKS!) and I had seen those signs before, while looking for information on this sign. None of the signs I found online matched my sign. That's why I'm a bit baffled. I can't seem to find another like it, for comparison...