Skip to main content

Reply to "Can anybody identify these rubber bits I found under my 'Goose - see photos"

Hi MH,

Looks like a decomposing Shocker rebound rubber to me.

I replaced them on my Mangusta a year or so ago.

Terry 8MA 1298

Rear Shock rubber


Images (1)
  • Rear Shock rubber
Last edited by George P