Skip to main content

Happy new year---Pantera cruising in 08---here we go!

To the point---I made a mistake in December and produced 2 extra bulkhead reduction kits or flat fire walls with the fast access conversion---needed non fast access. They are ready to ship with either a Ford or GM alternator mount bracket, the new spray ceramic heat shield on the steel engine cover, all of the belts, hardware, and the new Velcro held center section. This kit with all of the listed items runs 1645.00 will be offered at a 20% discount making the total 1246.00. We will not be making any more bulkheads until the current restoration load is caught up so if you would like to have this great option in your Pantera before next May, this is your chance. Thanks all.

Kirk Evans --- AmeriSport ---

Attachments

Images (1)
  • IMG_5983
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I bought and installed this kit from Kirk about 6 months ago in my '72. Great fit and finish and really made a huge difference in cockpit space. Removable center piece is how it should have been done in the first place. Pricy, but you can see where the money went - very well made.
quote:
Originally posted by PWT Pantera:
haven't had anyone in my car whose comfort is worth that kind of money. Guess I have to keep dating short chicks

Hey...Short Chicks, like fat chicks need loven TOO!!! Look at it this way, at least you don't need to install over load springs on the passenger side of the car!
Last edited by cuvee
Hi Kirk, I am a new Pantera owner. And I will ask the newbie question. Ford or Chevy bracket?
Also, do you still have one of these kits available?

Brian
Katy, TX

quote:
Originally posted by Kirk Evans:
Happy new year---Pantera cruising in 08---here we go!

To the point---I made a mistake in December and produced 2 extra bulkhead reduction kits or flat fire walls with the fast access conversion---needed non fast access. They are ready to ship with either a Ford or GM alternator mount bracket, the new spray ceramic heat shield on the steel engine cover, all of the belts, hardware, and the new Velcro held center section. This kit with all of the listed items runs 1645.00 will be offered at a 20% discount making the total 1246.00. We will not be making any more bulkheads until the current restoration load is caught up so if you would like to have this great option in your Pantera before next May, this is your chance. Thanks all.

Kirk Evans --- AmeriSport ---
Link copied to your clipboard.