Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thats a awesome sight, the trailer looks fantastic to!
quote:
You represent the marque extremely well!

Kim and I had a great time at Tail of the Dragon. The car did great, no issues with the altitude, but we did get kicked out of a business, guess four wheels dont count as much as two wheels. I didnt represent the marque very well.
Jeff
First of all I hope everyone made it home safe and sound. Congratulations to both David and Mark for their well deserved awards. Carmelo fantastic job on that trailer, have to see it to believe it. Another great weekend organized by Jersey Pantera to reunite us all. Was great seeing all of you again and hope to meet more Pantera fans in the future. Rob6145
Great job, guys! You've done us proud!

I particularly like the fact that the Team Pantera Canada truck & trailer looks ever so much nicer than the crappy plain Ferrari trailer in the background! The Ferrari guys must have been green with envy.

The next item of business on this board should be for us to agree on a consistent visual image so that we can all have our individual car haulers painted to match...
Aside from the fact that (refrigerator) white cars won some big awards, you will be pleased to know that we are redoing the trailer graphics.

This was a rush job and that image was all we had to work with and still get there on time. Next time out (Niagara Falls) will be even cooler.

Actually, we are just doing this to get all the local garage queens and unreliable cats out to take part in our events. After all, it took me 15 years to go meet other Pantera owners!

If any of you want a ride in it, let us know.
quote:
Originally posted by Mark:
quote:
I particularly like the fact that the Team Pantera Canada truck & trailer looks ever so much nicer than the crappy plain Ferrari trailer in the background! The Ferrari guys must have been green with envy.

I Don't know if it was a farrari guy, viper, vette etc. but he ask me "I did not know the DeTomaso Factory was still around" I told him "It's not that a club trailer" he was shocked he said "WOW they know how to do it right!"

I thought this was pretty funny. I guess after they paid for the graphics the Lambo dealer had no cash left to pull it... Wink

Attachments

Images (1)
  • DSC_0200
Link copied to your clipboard.