Skip to main content

Here is the story of why - So the owner of #5592 and I have become fast friends after finding out we both have Pantera’s last year.

John needed some help with his car this week so I had him drop it off at my shop. Unfortunately, he had a death in family shortly after dropping it off and had to head to Arizona, so I have been plodding along on it.

So far I have done the Ford Taurus window motor conversion on both his windows. I also removed all the "L" bumpers and installed the rear euro bumpers for him.

I have been trying to get everything lined up to install the front Euro Bumpers this afternoon. Sometime I lowered the headlights and did not remember to raise them back up before drilling the mounting holes. I then went to drill one of them and hit the headlight. What luck.

This was my mistake and I take full responsibility for breaking my buddy's headlight. With that said I need to find one headlight to replace this. All I have found is sets for sale and I hate to buy a set when I only need one.

Is there anyone out there that has done the quad headlight conversion or that has one I could purchase or have? I would rather not spend a fortune on this since I was just trying to help a fellow Pantera owner out. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Devin

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Composite_Headlight_(resize)
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Link copied to your clipboard.