Skip to main content

Last weekend, I took possession of 2511, a 4500 mile, Dennis Quella restoration done back in '93-'95. Now with less than 6000 miles on them, I want to sell the Etoiles that came with the car. The wheels and tires were sold by Dennis back in late 1993 to the owner who restored 2511, and they received the Dunlap tires at the same time. The front fenders on 2511 are fully rolled, but otherwise the body is stock, and LOW, and there are NO rubbing issues. The wheels are practically mint, just one rim dent/ding and no chipping of the clear coat. Tires look great, but some have told me they are too old despite the low mileage to fully trust for high performance use. Others say if the tires are not cracked or checking, and these are NOT, they should be just fine. Your decision. My decision is I REALLY would prefer a set of Marino's Campy clones, 17"/16" with Pilot Sports. But I can fund that purchase only with the sale of these current wheels/tires. Check out the photos at the link below; I can email you larger, clearer photos if you wish. I can also take more photos if you wish. Open each photo to view full text of descriptions. If you want to talk, give me a ring at 559-281-3497. OR, drop me your number, I've got free cellular long distance. I am in California, inland central valley.

Larry Finch
http://cards.webshots.com/cp-39538253-AqzJ-album/55927952PZrZRz
Original Post
Link copied to your clipboard.