Skip to main content

HI ALL. I was just skimming thru the new HEMMING'S and i see a 1989 GT5S listed for sale in FLORIDA. I haven't seen any BUZZ about the car here on the forum so i thought i would bring it to your attention.
[CAUTION THE CAR IS WHITE!!]
I thought someone may be interested.
[ asking $ is 85 k. ]
Can be seen at investmentmotorcars.net.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

LOL, I wish, although I have to admit I wasn't struck on that particular car with the color coded bumpers etc.

If looking for anotehr Pantera I would seriously think about the Si for sale in Germany, that is if I could be assured to get it in to Canada. That would be neat to have this side of the pond.

In reality 2 Pantera's is enough of a money pit, I keep telling myself the next car will be a Ford GT, but that ain't gonna happen for a while.
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN KAZLO:
HI ALL. I was just skimming thru the new HEMMING'S and i see a 1989 GT5S listed for sale in FLORIDA. I haven't seen any BUZZ about the car here on the forum so i thought i would bring it to your attention.
[CAUTION THE CAR IS WHITE!!]
I thought someone may be interested.
[ asking $ is 85 k. ]
Can be seen at investmentmotorcars.net.
................JOHN, are you SHOPPING ? Wink............did you SELL your car?.............DAVE
Pantera GT5-S #9494 now lives in Edmonton Canada.
This is truly a fantastic unblemished car
Its just too bad we have 5 months of winter and the car will shortly go into storage.
My wife found the car on the internet (we went to Florida) and she bought it as a birthday gift for me
Roger is truly a wonderfull man and a pleasure to do buisness with.........Ted
Link copied to your clipboard.