Skip to main content

This is the style sold by Precision Proformance and Hall Pantera. It is chromemoly steel heavy tubing (0.090" I believe), bolt in or weld, and black powder coated. I bought it off a fellow forum member a few years ago and never installed it. It has some scuffs and could be painted or re coated but it is in excellent shape. I had it shipped to me via GreyHound. New cages are $1095 from Hall. I am asking what I paid $700 plus shipping. Please PM if interested. I have more pics
Thank you, Don

Attachments

Images (1)
  • My_Pantera_wheels,_parts_026
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Fellas, I have a buyer (the first person to contact me plus a few PM's)on the cage and awaiting their decision on shipping. The cage breaks down to 4 pieces totaling 53 lbs. The rear main bar is 62"L x 37"H x 7"D. The side bars are 53"L x 10" D. If boxed I assume a box 65"W x 38"H x 12" D. Greyhound shipping to Santa Ana, Ca unboxed taped together the way I received it is $125. That is insured up to $300. I am checking on UPS but I assume more due to box size. I will keep you posted if the sale falls thru. And No Tajon, I won't be racing her! Thanks!
Link copied to your clipboard.