Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Dennis. The stacks you are showing are perfect for what you want to do. They are the Best of both worlds, In that they will give you bottom end and top end. Those stacks you show are Tapered at the bottom for lowend Velocity. Older stacks were straight. The Taller the stack the more bottom end, the shorter more top end. I have a set on my 427FE. Stacks operate just like Fuel Injector stacks.
Yes indeedie Dennis, excellent.
Gr8 pics Dennis. Plse post a clip & sound...the last posted idling AVI was flustrating not to hear the motor actually rev....just a little /

Your NOS set-up. Is it a kit ? Available from the Vendors?

Iam also running Webers fir some time now and am thinking of going NOS, since my cam. is relativly mild compared to yours....so a little bit of the Ha,ha gas might be a thought. Plse let me / us no your ideas/ thoughts on this......

PS:- I will be posting AVI's with Webers / 180 degree setup exiting out both sides of body like Grp4 soon plus the footage of the GT40's being chased by miniture R.C. chopper being video ( HD ) taped for movie I just shot....
Hi PD.
No, it's a very close 're-creation' of the real thing ( ally monoque chassis etc. ) but with totally contempory, Hi Tech up-grades......This GT40 has been invited to be the official Pace Car at the up & coming 40th Anniversity of the fabulous "24 Hrs. Le Mans" in Paris this year. Its a stunner. A great honour.
( Had a lot of fun with the door off, me hanging out the side of the car filming the other GT 40.) - Will post pics on "WHEELNUTS"
website....sooon.
Many thanks the response PD. Glad they enjoyed it.
Wait till I get "The Making Of" the music video posted on the site. Its 8mins, but has more footage of the cars, the band, the down-hill scater, the mini - chopper, scenes from the movie shot in the GT40 factory etc.....

We are busy editing a montage of just the GT 40 car footage I shot, for the them to take to the Le mans 24 hour race, so i'll post that to on the site.....I shot sooo much more footage.
Cheers.
Link copied to your clipboard.