Skip to main content

Diamond Racing "Pro Series" wheels For Sale, (3) 16" x 10"

These work with widely available 23.5" tall race tires from Goodyear, Avon and others - same tire as used on many race Panteras and were built specifically to fit a "narrow body" Pantera while giving maximum clearance for brake calipers.

For reference, here is a picture of my 16” x 11” Gotti wheels as used on a non-flared Pantera to show the fitment.

The front wheels pictured above have a 7.5” backspacing. The Diamond wheels have a 7.0 backspacing so will be 0.5” narrower inboard and outboard (total 1” narrower) but with the exact same offset as the Gottis in the picture.

My wheels are all new. One box hasn't even been opened.

These are part of Diamond's "Pro Series" wheels. Price per wheel on Diamond's website is $124 for a 16" x 10". (see http://www.diamondracingwheels...ng-wheels/pro-series )

I'd sell all (3) of my wheels for the price of one - $124. And with no 4-6 week waiting period!

Dave
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Kirk,

I purchased the last (3) 19" x 14 x 27.5 tires out of Shelby's Goodyear warehouse back around 1986. I still have (2) of these tires that were never mounted (and a few used up ones), but even the (2) "sticker" tires are, I'm sure, now only good for "show" purposes. The section width on these is a little over 16" (depending on rim width). My wheels are 15" wide.

And to clarify, the Pantera pictured above is not mine, but I think I ended up with those same wheels ... since I got them through the builder of that car. (The car in the picture, last I knew, has Gp4 flares ... but still had the twin turbos!).

Dave
quote:
Originally posted by Rocky:
quote:
Thanks for adding to my otherwise boring post re wheels for sale

This is more like a "Historic Racing" thread than a "Wheels for Sale" thread!

I need to spice up my thread on the 7" Campis - maybe with models?

Rocky

Rocky,

Yes, I think you're going to have to step it up with some nice pictures for your 7" Campis to compete with these Wink

(Car above is now in Gp C configuration and owned by the Adlers .. but I think still with the same wheels 16" front / 19" rear.)

Dave

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.