Skip to main content

17 inch Campy look wheels but with higher definition CNC work. Polished to jeweler like quality, with tires brand new. SFI safety rated wheels made from 6061-T6 forged aluminum with one piece aluminum spun outer rim. Michelin Pilot Sport tires, just like on the Viper. Sizes: Rear 335-35-17, Fronts: 225-45-17. Will fit your car perfectly. Complete set is $3,295.00. In stock with no waiting. For more information call Jerry at PI Motorsports 714-744-1398. Discounts to PI Members as usual, just ask.
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pantera:
17 inch Campy look wheels but with higher definition CNC work. Polished to jeweler like quality, with tires brand new. SFI safety rated wheels made from 6061-T6 forged aluminum with one piece aluminum spun outer rim. Michelin Pilot Sport tires, just like on the Viper. Sizes: Rear 335-35-17, Fronts: 225-45-17. Will fit your car perfectly. Complete set is $3,295.00. In stock with no waiting. For more information call Jerry at PI Motorsports 714-744-1398. Discounts to PI Members as usual, just ask.

I concur. I purchased the package they arrived scratch free. The offset is perfect, the car handles great and I just love them. The most important part for me however is the safety factor inherent with one-piece versus 3 piece wheels. If the bolts on 3 piece are not torqued correctly, or the bolts replaced from time to time they separate just a smidge and the tire goes flat. This happened to me after cruising at very high speed. The Tjaarda wheels and tire combo is one of my more satisfying purchases.
Link copied to your clipboard.