Skip to main content

Just wanted to let you all know that we have Pantera reproduction seat covers available in Vinyl, and full Leather. Smiler
These are exact reproductions with correct original Elk grain in 32 oz. vinyl with the correct vertical patterns for the 1971 and horizontal patterns for the 1972-74 Pantera sewn as original. 1972-74 Seat Upholstery has Basketweave grain inserts. They also features zippers on the seat backs, and seat bottoms to make installation easier. Headrests are included.
They are manufactured to order and start at $249 +SH a set.
Also for 1972-74 we have replacement seat foam, $80 each +SH.

Thanks!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Welcome aboard Roadster Guy. There is not a nicer group of car owners on the internet than this community of De Tomaso owners. I'm protective of them and these forums. The forums are closely moderated.

Its always best for a new member unknown by the administrator to contact the administrator of a forum before they post advertising. I dump some "spammers" immediately ... you weren't dumped because you're offering Pantera specific items that the members may find beneficial. If you ever have questions about forum etiquette please feel free to contact us via phone, email or private message.

We like to think that no advertising is free, but we are also dedicated to supporting vendors offering parts or services for De Tomaso owners. Instead of money, what we ask is that business owners wishing to advertise will also contribute to the forums, offering information beneficial to the members. Good examples are Kirk Evans (Amerisport), Scott Bell (SACC Restorations) and Mike Mayberry.

If you're unknown to this community then please tell us a little bit about yourself and anyone else involved in the business. Your background, your interests, where you're located, why you've decided to manufacture Pantera parts. Please make your contact information public.

-G
Folks,

The upholstery that this gentleman is offering is the same upholstery that I have been selling for YEARS. It looks like the manufacturer has made an error by adding the product to their catalog and now a whole bunch of people claim to have it available.

I have an exclusive agreement with the manufacturer to only sell to SACC Restorations as I was the one that brought this product to market. In fact, I own the foam mold that creates the seat foam. I have contacted the manufacturer today to make sure this issue is corrected and will follow-up with legal action as required.

I don't have a problem with anyone developing their own product however this is my product that is sold exclusively through SACC Restorations.

I don't hold these companies at fault since the manufacturer had mistakenly included my Pantera upholstery and foam in their catalog. That is why it has turned up from several companies including ebay sellers. You will notice that they all say they will build to order. What that means is you place an order and then they call the manufacturer to have the upholstery made.

The manufacturer should be directing them to SACC and will be doing so once I get this straighten out.

All my upholstery is manufactured through Distinctive Industries in Southern California.

Take care, Scott

Scott Bell
SACC Restorations
951-461-2190
I'm extremely sorry to announce that I will not be able to pass along the great pricing I wanted to provide the Pantera community.

I had a discussion with the regional sales director for the manufacture this morning... And Scott is correct. applause
He has secured exclusive rights for the Pantera product line in 2014.
Please direct any seat cover and foam requests to him.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.