Skip to main content

I am just a messenger here guys and am trying to type this out exactly as the owner wrote it down for me. If you have and questions please post them here and I will try to get them answered in a timely fashion.

73 L Serial #5075
Yellow California car currently residing in Victoria, BC. 68,000 miles Other than engine mostly original. Twin Fans, poly bushed, 2nd paint. Had a small accident with no post damage on front of right rear wheelwell which has been repaired. Interior perfect. Engine believed to have been prepared for a previous owner by Holman Moody.All 72 HO goodies. Port plated, solid lifters, Accel Dual point distributor, electric fuel pump, edelbrock manifold, Holley 780 dual pump, Twin oil filters, front mount oil cooler, approx 400hp.
Asking $30,000 Canadian, $26,300 US

Like I said I am just a messenger. I had a look at this car about 1.5 years ago and dont remember much about it but would be happy to take a look at it more in depth if need be. He will be dropping some pictures off in the next couple of days. I can also have him contact you if you want to talk to him in person.

Blaine Carmena
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Link copied to your clipboard.