Skip to main content

The modification of # 5208 into a full race car has now been completed after one year of hard work (instead of the 3 months I estimated).

This leaves me with a load of parts from a 1973 Pantera that I don't need anymore.

Therefore anybody who needs parts can contact me. I'll try the forum first selling the parts at 50 % of what people ask on e-bay and if that doesn't work they will eventually be sold on e-bay.

The most intresting part I have for sale are :

steel doors, hood and decklid all rustfree these are sanded to practically bare metal.

deltawing in grp (polyester)

all the glasparts except for the front windshield

the complete wiring loom

Interior complete (seats, doorcovers)

complete heating system

two pot dash

lots of small parts such as original Carello lights.

If your looking for something, please contact me at : carlo.de.cock@telenet.be and I will see if I can help you. I have pic's of all parts. All parts are in Europe.

Buyer pays shipping cost !
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Dear Ole Thumper,
I purchased a pair of new fiberglass door panels from Precision Performance last year and had them upholstered exactly as original equipment but could not get them to fit, they were about a 1/2" short to fit over the bottom of the door frame. They are sitting in my garage somewhere, and if you're interested, I can take pictures and send them to you. I would sell them for the cost of the fiberglass panels alone. They are brand new and covered in the same black vinyly as the originals. Maybe they will fit your car. Let me know if you're interested.
Ted
quote:
Originally posted by No Quarter:
I'm interested in buying them if Ole is not.

Dear Mikael,
I will pull them out on Monday, take pictures and measure from top to bottom. I was very upset after I bought the fiberglass forms because they were advertised as "door panels that finally fit." I never thought to try them before I sent them to my upholsterer for reupholstery. When they were done, we went to put them on, and they would not fasten around the bottom lip. I went back to my originals until which time that I redo the whole interior. After I get the measurement from top lip to bottom, I will send you a message, and you can measure your doors. I will try and do this on Monday. Thanks. My regular email is tberg@dslextreme.com and my phone number is (818) 402-7486 in Los Angeles. Talk to you soon.
Ted
Link copied to your clipboard.