351 Cleveland
5 Speed Transaxle
Original Wheels
New Tires 200 miles; Front Pirelli 225/50 VR15 rear Yokohama 295/50 R15
Dual electronic ignition, battery 1 year old
New power brakes and master cylinder
Custom oil temp and battery level gauges
Custom front cooling fan for engine temp
Original car with near perfect original dash, console, door panels, seats need work, straight body work, rust free undercarriage. Complete with spare tire with cover, original jack and bag, original owners manual, technical book, parts catalog, maintenance receipts and a new Pantera cover.

However there was a recent Engine fire which destroyed;

1. Distributor and carburator
2. electrical harness
3. air filter and assembly
4. trunk liner
5. rear window
6. ¼ window on passenger side
7. engine parts that may need work
8. body work
9. paint
10. interior upholstery, carpet and top of back fiberglass panel
11. rubber seals etc.

Sold As-Is $30,000 or reasonable offer
damage is posted on sf bay area craigslist posting

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 7248_in_2007
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Looks like after 2 years of searching I am finally going to enter the Pantera Ownership family. Offer accepted via e-mail and phone. The intent is to fly down inspect, pay, break bread with the current owner and ship all after the holidays. Looking forward to a great project for me and my 18 year old. Hope to be crusing by summer and being part of the Pantera family!!! Oh so excited.
Thanks Heine but I lost her. After agreeing on a price in writing and on the phone the previous owner refused a deposit so I bought my flight tickets for after the holidays, the vendor recommended a hotel and I called to confirm today. To my dismay I called this morning to wish a Merry Christmas and confim my flight but was told he sold it to someone else despite being told it was mine.......so much for integrity and ones word......back to square 1.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.