Skip to main content

Activity on the BB was amazing this past week. We had 155 visitors late one evening! The next morning I logged on to find 40 other people logged on, of which 29 were guests. That in itself is an amazing number.

Two more of our regular contributors have promoted in Karma ranking within the last few days.

Roland Jackel, aka pant874, has 207 posts under his belt, which puts him in the rank of "experienced". Roland, thanks so much for the assistance you give others here on the BB.

Ron McCall, aka r mccall, has 404 posts, vaulting him into the rank of "old pro". Personally, I never did like that "old" description, I think venerable would be better. Ron, thanks for sharing your valuable knowledge of these cars with others too.

All those who contribute to the DTBB are responsible for making the BB the "hip place for Pantera info". These Karma promotions just give us a chance to pause and say "thanks". The friendships we develop here on the DTBB make owning a Pantera that much more enjoyable.

From my heart, thanks guys! Everybody raise your glasses and toast our friends. CHEERS!

Attachments

Images (1)
  • toast_from_Will___Alex
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Link copied to your clipboard.