Skip to main content

I know the Country Suite Inn is fully booked for Saturday; however, if people are still looking for rooms there are two hotels less than 1/2 a mile up on the same road.

Sleep Inn and Suite
Includes breakfast

Red Roof Inn
Includes coffee and danish only

There are couple of breakfast restaurants within 1/4 mile. Sutton's Market is the best.

Both are nice
Gentlemen,

I will be staying at Country Suites Inn and should arrive sometime between 6pm and 11pm, depending on when it makes most sense to leave NYC.

I'll be driving up from Manhattan either early Friday afternoon leaving the city around 2pm or in the evening after work around 7pm. It would be ideal to join another car or two for the drive, so if anyone is up for meeting up along the drive, please let me know. I would be willing to consider changing the time that I'm leaving the city if it would work.

Looking forward to meeting all of you
Had a wonderful time today with all my new friends and loved the cars. We had a good number of cars and the show director was very pleased that we were there. He said next years show will be about the same time and they're going to start planning it in the next couple of weeks. My hat's off to Michel, Pat and Bob for their efforts in sedtting this up. I'm coming back next year for sure! 4.5 hour drive from NH was well worth the trip ! (And a hell of a lot of fun)The "Cat Cruise" afterwards was a blast! Especially when we all got on the highway! Pics and video to follow! More cars next year will put the Pantera following over the top!

George
We missed you Tajon! Great fun.

I have been seeing geoshanna's and larryw's cars in their avatars here for a long time and honestly - those pics do not do them justice. They are awesome.

I hadn't noticed the sweet riveted flares on Larry's car nor how nice those stripes and wheels look on George's car.

There were quite a few red cars and all were fantastic. Excuse me but I got a little confused matching real names to the names on this board. So I'm not sure who belonged to which car, but they were so much nicer than they appear in these little avatars!

I have some cool in-car video which I will post once I download it all.
quote:
Originally posted by David B:
We missed you Tajon! Great fun.

I have been seeing geoshanna's and larryw's cars in their avatars here for a long time and honestly - those pics do not do them justice. They are awesome.

I hadn't noticed the sweet riveted flares on Larry's car nor how nice those stripes and wheels look on George's car.

There were quite a few red cars and all were fantastic. Excuse me but I got a little confused matching real names to the names on this board. So I'm not sure who belonged to which car, but they were so much nicer than they appear in these little avatars!

I have some cool in-car video which I will post once I download it all.

WHAT..! Dave no pics of each car with their owners..! And were is the write up you do..!
quote:
Originally posted by accobra:
...I was a little disappointed the Canadian Boys ran home early ... we missed you guys.

Ron

I went with Dennis and Gaetan and the misses to the automobile museum and was back at 12:15 had lunch and my girls called me asking me when I was coming home, although it was in my plan to leave in mid afternoon, Gaetan wanted to leave earlier (he has 5 hours to do) and didn't want to drive alone, we still stayed until 1:30 and said goodbye to Robert Levitt, Dennis, Bill and George but didn't see you, Martin or Pat. Sorry again for not waiting a little longer this afternoon.
Every one enjoyed their week-end and took the time to thank me, I am overwhelmed, I can only thank Pat and Emma for putting their expertise of the region in finding the restaurants, hotels,(overbookings)and the CAT RUN, without them I would not of been able to pull it off.

Without every ones participation, this event would not of happenned.

This year we had 16 cars that showed up, next year,
I am expecting the people who didn't show up to be there and no maybes or nos, that is over 50 cars.

You all ain't getting any younger and if you don't drive your Pantera, who will???

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.