Skip to main content

Hello everyone after lurking here for quite some time I figured its time to introduce myself. My brother and i have been Pantera fans since we were kids in the 70's and our step dad was a mechanic at a Lincoln Mercury dealer. My brother was first to fulfill his dream of owning a Pantera when he purchased 3390 from P.I.M. It was a driver when he bought it but before he knew it he was elbows deep into restomodding it. Sadly my brother passed away suddenly while in the middle of his project and after months of negotiations I was able to purchase the car from the bank. So now his dream has become my dream and after finishing some other projects I have begun my work on the car (probably taking it further than my brother originally intended lol). Anyways I have been lurking here reading and researching and planning my project. I have learned a lot from this forum and will rely on the membership here for information going forward. I live in South Orange County and look forward to meeting some of you in the future. The car is currently stripped to the bones and I have been removing undercoating Frowner looking for rust and thankfully not finding any Smiler. I have a great head start as the engine and ZF are already done and the engine bay is already smoothed and painted. I look forward to sharing my project with all of you and learning from yours.
3390 is in good hands!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by wildpantera:
How sad to hear about your brother! I'm glad you got the car, can't wait to see it (pics that is, I'm down under) ...

Thanks Wildpantera, I have visited your website many times (lot of eye candy there!) love your car...its one of many that inspire me.
I tried to load a couple pics without success, I need to work on that.
Link copied to your clipboard.