Skip to main content

Pantera world registry No #2472, plenty of info on this site and well known
MULTI US SHOW WINNER WITH ALL TROPHIES.
Moving house she needs a good home and only covered 30 miles since ownership, still immaculate and ran up regular every month.
First 50K UK buys her and she's a super example I am sure DOES 200 will provide details, not too appealing for the US buyers but a great deal for Europeans as the Euro is very strong to the GBP.

DECIDED TO PUT HER IN LONG TERM STORAGE SO THATS IT FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT TWO YEARS AT LEAST PANTERAUK

panterauk Wink
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Panterauk:
Pantera world registry No #2472, plenty of info on this site and well known
MULTI US SHOW WINNER WITH ALL TROPHIES.
Moving house she needs a good home and only covered 30 miles since ownership, still immaculate and ran up regular every month.
First 50K UK buys her and she's a super example I am sure DOES 200 will provide details, not too appealing for the US buyers but a great deal for Europeans as the Euro is very strong to the GBP.
Pictures on the PISTON HEADS SITE IN THE UK for those interested or drop me a mail to:

john@hofmann1.freeserve.co.uk

panterauk Wink

Yes, nice car and nice build. Not sure what 50UK in US dollars is though. I have lots of photos of the car on my POCA photopage when Randy had the car here in the US when we used to run together, and next PI magazine should have some coverage on it. I would have got it way back when, but the red 5S came along instead.
Link copied to your clipboard.