Skip to main content

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte...STRK:MEWA:PIC&ih=010

Anyone on this car? Car is in texas.

Second time on ebay in two weeks.
Fantastic pictures.
What is wrong with the bidder names. They are all called U***J something with a lot of stars in their names...do not see that in Belgium. Is this a bidding scam on a non existing car?

Michel
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ebay started to hide the identities of bidders to prevent scams and side dealing.
They all show up like that here in the US.
For example my username would show up as p***w.

I believe there is a phone number in the listing to call the dealer for info about the car. Where you are in Belgium that might be a problem. Try e mailing them.

The car does photograph nice.
Good luck.
Michael,

The white car looks good, but the engine and transaxle have had fresh, but light coats of paint applied only to the visible faces (back of heads and top of ZF). This doesn't indicate anything other than the sellers know how to pretty up the car for sale. I would DEFINITELY request an independent inspection before you commit to buy.

The Black '71 form Ontario looks nice, but the seller said it had a lot of rust when he bought it and he repaired/replaced a lot of metal on it when he restored it a long time ago.

Several of us took lots of pics and can e-mail them to you if you wish.

Good luck in your search!

Mark
Thanks Mark, I spoke to David yesterday who gave me the rund-down. I really find it easy and ejoyable to work with this community. Gives some extra confidence in the Pantera as well.
I am going to try and contact the regional rep for Texas.
I also found a really nice one in Florida...
I am on its trail ;o)

Michel
Link copied to your clipboard.