on rust yes, when was it imported to the USA ? in mid 80ties? They def changed the speedo then .. so expect different total miles ..
- the European GTS had an underbody coating. So take a look. Mine was still in decently good shape.
- other "original" features?: Flares (well I left them off still acc. 305/225),
- Leather Seats and Dash? (not the middle console),
- should have vented disks? (mine did not I had to replaced them),
- Antenna on the roof?
- De tomaso Embele on front grill is an Alu big T
- Q code engine Cobra jet? what heads? look for a 4* in one corner of the head, means with high prob. open chamber 74.x ccm,
- modifiations on engine bay, think CA requested those days the "sucking device linked to the gas tank to neutralize the gas smell (blue container in the rear right hand engine bay)
- Instrument should be in Celsius (vs F, 70 in center) and Bar (vs psi, 25 in center v 35)
- speedo ok km vs miles (watch out just conversion not necessarily working, as different pick up on gear box
Ahh: on rims you can debate, "should" 10" and 8"...
Matthias..mine is 4907