Beware of another scam; seller represents himself to be the 'broker' and you must wire him the money; he collects a fee from the buyer. He goes by 'Danny' or Danny Nefedro in Virginia. Posting ads for Panteras he does not own, and has no contracts with sellers.
Below is copy from a most recent scam ad he placed:
Located in the USA...
- Solid driver 4 U !
Price:$87,500..usd dollars...the price can change if we do work.
- A 1974 Detomaso Pantera GTS for sale.
- The car has never been in an accident.
- Modifications have been limited to updating and improving existing systems which I will try to remember and list here.
- Anything that was a major update, for instance the carburetor,
-New updated electric fuse block (stab-ins)Mufflers replaced at 32k miles.
- Alpine Stereo with Low Rider power antenna and speakers SUSPENSION All new suspension bushings (Neoprene)Replaced sway bar bushings (front and Rear) and caps on rearBushings and bearings replaced at rear axle uprites. (Greasable)Powder coated A-armsKoni Shocks (adjustable) purchased, factory rebuilt, and installed Car was taken in and 4 point alignment was done ENGINE Replaced Intake and Carburetor.
- Aluminum manifold Edelbrock and Carb.
- New fuel pump Replaced fuel lines Electronic Ignition installed BRAKES Installed new High Performance Pads (Porterfield)Steel Braided brake lines Rebuilt Calipers New updated Master Cylinder New Brake Booster BODY Removed undercoating in Engine compartment Replaced Headliner Reupholstered seats4 point racing seat belts No body modifications!
- Replaced window motors with updated modification...Replaced Rack and Pinion.
Title status: clean
Don’t miss this one!!!!
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.