I am in need of a speedometer drive unit, the part that is attached to the transmission. the drive gear on mine is destroyed. If you have one please email or PM me and name your price.

Thanks! -Paul
Original Post
Wow! Thanks for the quick replies.

(king, you have mail) Smiler

I will need to verify but I believe it's a VDO unit. Just to be clear it is the gear drive that goes inside the transmission, not the external 90 degree geardrive that I need, (though I will purchase the complete unit if needed).

Here is a photo of the piece I'm looking for.

Thanks again guys!
Likes (0)