Skip to main content

I purchased my 18x9 front, 20x12 rear HRE wheels, shod with 245/35/18 and 325/25/20 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires in 2007, the price tag was just under $8,000, I have the receipt. I put less than 100 miles on the tires, the cooling system failed, and the car hasn't been back on the road since.

I've changed my mind about the direction I want to go with my Pantera. My change of mind will be my loss and possibly your gain, if you're interested in modern wheels and tires for a narrow body Pantera.

Show up in Ventura with $3000 and a truck and they are yours ... you save $5000.

If you want them shipped, the price is $3300, plus the price of shipping and materials.
If I have to ship them, I will only ship them to a US zip code. Non-US addresses - under no circumstances - no.

Alternate offers shall be considered, especially those involving local pick-up. Its a great time of year to visit Ventura.

This is your chance to acquire a properly sized set of modern low profile tires mounted and balanced on the best high end wheels at an affordable price. The wheels and tires are virtually new, I honestly only drove the car once since installing them. Each wheel has a patch of minute salt-air pitting (the side that was facing upward, where the dust & salt settled). I can't see it with my eyes unless I get up real close to the wheel. Perfectionists will think its unacceptable, the average guy will consider it no big deal, certainly not a deal breaker. The silver center and chrome wheel will compliment any paint scheme. The wheels were specified by me to be very easy to maintain (no exposed bolts, no polished aluminum).

contact me privately

-G

FYI - the wheels are SOLD as of June 2013.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 2370090825_6018_new_wheels_800_pixels
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Link copied to your clipboard.