Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

180 degree headers - Some input. I have a Hall Pantera 180 system on my Grp.4(#05403) for quite a while and they work great & sound unbelievable,yet not too loud for the street.Two small holes had to be cut to accomodate their exit and the coolant overflow-tank had to be relocated to the rear with long pipes to it, giving me some additional coolant.Also the deck-lid gas stays cant be used and of course nether the luggage tray.....Mine hasnt seen the tray for quite a while now, I put all my stuff in the following "back-up car" my wife drives behind me. The top-end wail of this system is to be heard to believe, along with the 48 IDA webers. I have driven this car like this for many years on the road and have never been stopped by the law here in South Africa, although I was stopped repeatedly during the two years I drove a GT40 with the same system in Germany, but thats Germany...Gary Hall's system is also very light, but be warned,its a bitch to enstall......find a friend with the smallest hands on the block and hook him in to do the job.
Accolades galore to the Hall's at Hall Pantera.......I have been dealing with them since my second deTomaso,(My first deTomaso was a Vallelunga I owned & drove around Italy /UK when I lived in rome for five years since '68.)- a Gt5 bought in 83 in S.A.and I cant speak highly enough of them regarding them & their service;excellent, over all these years...Great folk. ENJOY;tai.
Link copied to your clipboard.