Skip to main content

I have not even fully come to terms selling this, just testing the water.

I had every intention of doing this car as a wide body (group 4) but thinking of going with a different car.
This car is bare butt naked, stripped down and rock solid. It had been sitting in dry storage for 20 years before I got it. I have been wiping it down with Ospho every 6 months to keep the metal clean. (Ospho) leaves a white crystal like residue, seen in photos. The car is complete, (except passenger rear splash shield, 1 exterior door handle, fiberglass trunk tub) Not shown in photos but comes with car are seats, seat tracks, head rests, seat belts, door glass. Car does start and yard drives. Trans is said to be safety wired (I have not checked) Drivers door was damaged in transport, I cut it, straightened it, and tacked it together. Both doors are straight to the body, and open and close with no effort. Rear deck lid is near perfect as well are floors, rockers and sub frames. I do have and would consider selling at additional price, adjustable upper A arms, adjustable coil overs, steel fender flares. Someone had already tried flaring the upper wheel arches above the accent line with fiberglass, should be removed.$34,000
Please PM for more info
http://s1099.photobucket.com/u...203052?sort=2&page=1

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 72_oregon_pantera_3052_IMG_1989
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.