For a 351c, you know, the one that bolts up to the block.
Original Post
Okay, I'll bite.

You have a barely broken in MME monster engine.

Why do you need this? The plate behind the water pump, right?

Inquiring minds want to know... Big Grin

Larry, you read too many other posts...This is for the original engine that came with the car. The plate that sits against the block, under the timimg cover..
And yes "MY" MME engine runs great. No issues, no problems...etc...

JB!! Thats it!...but if I can get it from a Pantera guy to help empty his gargage even better. Thanks for the heads up. I'll give it a week or so, then order it from this ebay guy...Thankyou!
I have one that has had the corners trimmed so that you can remove it with a loosened oil pan.
The price is right $20.00 + $5.00 freight. Ray
respond to
Link copied to your clipboard.