Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Its funny because by nature i'm not someone who seeks attention. I definitely do not mind sharing a piece of automotive history with others though. But I do enjoy having other people wave and honk when I'm out cruising in it. Thats nice to know that other people appreciate the car as well. I have an 89 Saleen that I worked on for 3 years which has 700+whp and it gets attention from a different crowd. Mostly because it's loud. So its been interesting seeing the change in fanbase.

I'm doing mostly electrical upgrades right now, but so far the car is everything I thought it would be when I first got hooked and knew I wanted one. I was really close to getting one in 2002-3 before I decided to leave CA and finish my degree. After that I was broke going back to school, so I went hunting after I got a job again.

Thanks for all the comments everyone, the credit goes to Steve the previous owner, as the car is in the state I acquired it in.
Great looking car. It's nice to see your car out and enjoying the city. My wife and I went to Alki today to see if i could find you but traffic was backed up to Spokane St. so we turned around and headed east. I'm still trying to put break in miles on the motor it just went back in two weeks ago and I didn't want to set in traffic for to long and let it heat up. I look forward to meeting you at the next Pantera NW meeting (4-16).

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.