Skip to main content

Hello All
From the Great Pacific Northwest

My name is Scott,

I wanted to put the word out, that I have a 1972 Pantera Pre L (THPNMC03422) for sale sitting in my garage,

This car had belonged to my younger brother, who was killed in a helicopter logging accident back in 2002....This was his dream car, not mine. I guess you can say I hung onto the car for sentimental reasons, and a busy life, which kept me from trying to sell it sooner....

All I know is he bought the car back in 98, and I don't know much on what he did to the car, other than installing a new carburator, a MSD ignition, and Nitrous.

As far as problems that I notice, is the speedometer does not work (reading 49224), It could use a new turn signal switch.

The few small minor things I did, was to replace a seatbelt, and the deck lid supports. The paint on the car is decent, it's not perfect

By researching on the internet, I do know these cars are prone to rust, and as far as I can tell the cars undercarriage, and body are rust free.

I am asking $35,000 OBO, if anybody's interested, Email or post any questions, and I'll do best to answer.

I will post more pictures as soon as I get them sized

Scott

Email: hawk856@hotmail.com

Attachments

Images (1)
  • paul_pantera
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.