Skip to main content

I am breaking up a 1973 Pantera for parts. This is sad, but at least it is giving up its life so that others may survive. Maybe I should call it a donor car. No engine or trans.Front fenders, valence and hood are already gone. I have interior, suspension, steering, brakes, glass, trim, doors,deck lid, and some body panels. Car is rusty but there are many good usable parts. Contact Bill Berman at cebotech1@yahoo.con , or (904)274-2014 during the day EDT.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Bill Berman:
I am breaking up a 1973 Pantera for parts. This is sad, but at least it is giving up its life so that others may survive. Maybe I should call it a donor car. No engine or trans.Front fenders, valence and hood are already gone. I have interior, suspension, steering, brakes, glass, trim, doors,deck lid, and some body panels. Car is rusty but there are many good usable parts. Contact Bill Berman at cebotech1@yahoo.con , or (904)274-2014 during the day EDT.

dear Bill
VERY INTERESTED IN BUYING WHOLE CAR AM IN AUST PLEASE EMAIL PRICE IF STILL AVAILABLE ALF
I am looking for an ignition switch. please e-mail me if you still have it and the price. wreisele@msn.com
quote:
quote:
quote:

Do you have a radio?
I'm looking for the following.

Original stock seat in good condition
Original shift knob in good condition
Black cardboard interior panels (l,r) that go on either side at the front of the
center tunnel
Original center console between seats in good condition
Original carpeting in good condition
Original dashboard in good condition

Thanks

Jeff Detrich
jjd1010@aol.com
972-612-5000
Bill,

Do you have anything left of this car? My '73 needs the headlight motor w/relays and if it's still available a roof. Any help here?

Steve

quote:
I need the two trim pieces that surround the
steering column! Mine were lost...
Thnaks
Roger Young
af4wh@tampabay.rr.com
941-224-6127

quote:
quote:

Need door panels (interior) and door latches
if still available. Please E-mail with price
at DRid468318@aol.com
Link copied to your clipboard.