Skip to main content

Completely restored from bare metal, practically everything on car is new, polished or powdercoated, around 4K on rebuilt engine (.030 over 351C Aussie 2V) & rebuilt ZF. Painless wiring, SDS speed-density EFI with wideband O2, realtime A/F meter under dash with knob for any adjustment you desire "on the fly," though dialed in well, no adjustment needed. Original (and still running well last time was in car) standard bore 351C with 4V quench heads included, as well as some other spare & original parts if you wish. Click on photo album below. $45,000 firm. Call Lee at 252/977-0336 weekday afternoons/weeknights (can be hard to catch) or 252/586-2977 weekends. EASTERN time zone. Or e-mail lapcpa@embarqmail.com

Sorry, no trades.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks Brian. That means a lot coming from you in light of everything you and your Dad have done with your pushbutton car in the last few years yourselves. It's good to have some affirmation in this market. I'm also negotiable, though I truly believe it's priced reasonably for what will be a car needing nothing for years to come for whoever buys it.

Spread the word, everybody! I'm sure I could be talked into a finder's fee. Granted, I've done no advertising yet other than what's here, but I really don't want 2 Panteras (believe it or not).
Now's really not the time to be selling a car. The unstable economy has most people holding onto their money and most of the sales are "fire sales" where owners are forced to sell cheap. Everyone's looking for a deal. I've had the 5-0 pushbutton continuously listed on Ebay, not so much thinking that it will sell but more for the free advertising and world wide exposure. I've almost sold it twice but the owners could not swing the financing. I've received numerous trade offers from a Nissan GTR, a pair of custom Choppers, and numerous muscle cars. It's fun seeing what trade offers come in. People like the Panteras but I guess don't have the cash. You never know, someone may come up with the cash and the listing is free unless you actually sell.
Link copied to your clipboard.