Skip to main content

9485 Red GT5S, Tan Interior, titled 1988
Windsor Motor, ZF to be serviced, Aluminum Heads, 427 Stroker, New Rear 345 & New Front 285/40/15 (yes, they were expensive and came from Germany!), New Aluminum Radiator, Stainless Steel Tank & Tubes, New Hoses and all parts removed powder coated, Belt Line to be repainted and car buffed. Nice Interior. Very Clean Car.
This car is For Sale when completed.
Alex 501.749.9005 or pm

Note: Fuel Injection Manifold with Nitrous just finished for 5555.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Charlton:
Beautiful work Alex (along with your Group IV). I sure wish I had room in my garage for the 5S. It looks stunning.

Mark

Thanks and I hope to complete this project soon.
Putting in stainless steel firewall. Engine compartment, undercarriage and fender wells have all been resprayed. Cleaning up wiring and waiting for transmission and engine. Thanks again.
quote:
Originally posted by Mark:
Alex this is a long shot but did you have a Vector? It's been a long time but my friend Rich and I came down to have an engine dyno at Kuntz Racing. I think we stop by your house with ???? What was his name??? Cooper color Pantera. Anyway did you own a yellow pantera at one time?

Yes, I did own a Vector and sold it. Mike Trusty is who you came by with. He currently has a copper GT40 Mk2. I have never owned a yellow Pantera but I like that color. May be a consideration for 5555.
Nice looking 5S Alex. What year is it, pre CA smog (1974)? I see you ended up with the group 4 "INDY" (below), I was looking at that in 2001 from Dr. Dugan through Chris Arbuckle. I have a video on it and it sounded mean especially with the FI on it! Good luck on the 5S, love the color and powdercoated parts!

Attachments

Images (1)
  • INDY
quote:
Originally posted by DOES 200:
Nice looking 5S Alex. What year is it, pre CA smog (1974)? I see you ended up with the group 4 "INDY" (below), I was looking at that in 2001 from Dr. Dugan through Chris Arbuckle. I have a video on it and it sounded mean especially with the FI on it! Good luck on the 5S, love the color and powdercoated parts!

5555 is a 1973. Do you have a video that I can see? Alex

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.