Skip to main content

Mad Dawg, Dennis Antenucci, is putting together a group order for some sets of Kodiak Wheels.

http://www.kodiakmotorsports.com/

Since I put togeher the last group order, I told him I would help him out throught this one.

If anyone is interested in ordering a set of Kodiak Wheels, now is the time if you want to get in on the discounted price. Right now the discoiunt is 10% off retail and there are 5 people ordering so far.

If we can get a few more together, I might be able to get a better discount for everyone that orders.

Get a hold of me if your interested as soon as possible, time is short.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Wheels_2_012_smaller
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yes, contact me off the board and I'll give you the contact info for John and a couple of others that bought for the stock bodied cars.
cozland@cox.net

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Mensen:
Coz
Do you or anyone else have backspacing requirements for stock body car from the last order. I'm thinking about 18 on back so I can put on Michelin Pilot Sports Cup tires on. They don't make 17s in 335

Im already on Dennis list of buyers
I would say somewhere between 1800.00 and 2200.00, less 10% at this point.
Just depends on what wheels and what size you go with.
Check out their site, prices, it shows the various styles, sizes and prices. Then take 10% off.
As an example, my wheels, the FX's, would now cost 2066.00 for 10x17 and 13x17, less 10% = 1859.00.

quote:
Originally posted by lastpushbutton:
Coz, I kinda got the hots for the Wilkinson campy clones on sale for under $1800. What would one expect to pay for the Kodiaks?
I'd be interested in signing up for the group buy. When is this going ahead, I bet right on Christmas, good timing Eeker!!

I just have to figure out what sizes to go for as I have good intention of adding GRP4 flares to #7024. Would that let me run 18x13 (or even 18x14) on the rear and 17x11 on the front? Is that a good combination, what about tire availability? Confused
Joules,
Get a hold of me through my e-mail address posted and we'll go from there.
I would think you could probably use the same spec's I did. But we'll talk about it. Also send me your phone number.
Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by Joules5:
I'd be interested in signing up for the group buy. When is this going ahead, I bet right on Christmas, good timing Eeker!!

I just have to figure out what sizes to go for as I have good intention of adding GRP4 flares to #7024. Would that let me run 18x13 (or even 18x14) on the rear and 17x11 on the front? Is that a good combination, what about tire availability? Confused
Link copied to your clipboard.