Skip to main content

Just received a message from Dupont Registry that a 1991 DeTomaso Pantera 90 Si, chassis 0025, has been put up for sale.  Two owner car with its original window sticker.  Now you don't see that too often!  Placed a call to the seller's agent to inquire about their asking price.  Any educated guesses what the car is worth before I get a response from seller?

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Just to be clear, 0025 is not the chassis number, but rather the engine number. The chassis number is ZDT874000MA009625.

The history I have on this car is that it was originally sold through the distributor Armin Fischer through his company AHI / Sports Cars GmbH based in Stuttgart, Germany. It was owned by Jorg Sandek of Berlin, Germany and then by the collector, Manfred Zech, also in Germany. #9625 - 1991 Pantera 90 Si - Jorg Sandek of Berlin, Germany to Manfred Zech 14 Factory Invoice

Attachments

Images (1)
  • #9625 - 1991 Pantera 90 Si - Jorg Sandek of Berlin, Germany to Manfred Zech 14 Factory Invoice
@joules posted:

The last 2 I know of sold around EUR245-265K, the yellow one at Bonhams last August was a no sale at $280k bid.

Chassis 9620 was listed through the same seller/dealer for closer to $400K. It’s now shown as “sold”.

So if that’s one of the “last 2 sold” you’re referencing, that’s quite a discount!

Either way, I think $395K for chassis 9625 may be a tad optimistic, but if a buyer really wants a low miles Si ….

Will be interesting to see where this may eventually lands given the balance of supply/demand.

Dave

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.