Skip to main content

1973 Pantera L, Good solid local show worthy driver. Has 40,000 miles with fresh rebuild on engine. This car has a very nice undercarriage, solid rockers, sub frame and inner wheel pearches. Suspension has been detailed and painted. Has Rotary A/C compresssor, Nardi steering wheel, Brand new tires all around (sticker still on them). New Carpet, Door lights are not currently working but everything else is working as it should. Has newer interior seat foam and covers,Hall mini air dam, Newly recovered fiberglass trunk.
Clean Florida title in my name
Asking $52,500obo
Additional Pics here

http://s1099.photobucket.com/u...205176?sort=6&page=1

PM or call Jay at 239 438-5535

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 73_Pantera_500LR_IMG_1366
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi captintobeys
This was Saturday at Jetblue stadium (Red Socks spring training center)off Daniels east of I-75.
There were about 600 cars there, and yea, I had the only 2 Panteras at the show.
The Yellow on is for sale and the other one will be shortly. Someone is showing some intrest in the yellow one, so who knows, maybe it will have a new home soon.

Hi Joe,
I usually work some long hours during the week this time of year, weekends are good.
Both of my panteras being for sale are not registered, so I would have to show up in something else or trailer the car, which is okay by me.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.