Hi,

I'm looking for a quality carrier to ship a non-running project car from Orange County California to Ron McCall's shop in Maryland.

I have received bids from most of the large carriers but would like to find a company that has an excellent reputation within this group.

Please PM me contacts that you or a friend has had a "good" personal experience.

Thank you, I appreciate the help!
Original Post
I had a good experience moving a car from North Carolina to Tucson Arizona eight. When I get home tonight I will find my receipt with contact information and PM you the info

These guys were based in Columbus Ohio. So they would be right in your area. They used an enclosed trailer specifically for my car.

The cost was $1300 for the one-way trip, but they had a big ticket pick up in Phoenix, so I think they were just paying their motel bills and gas to get out here with my transport.

Rocky
Tim,

Did you buy the Red 74 on Bring a Trailer earlier this week?

I was watching the bidding and was going to bid until it got to high for my blood!

If that is the car you got, you are going to be very happy. Looks like a great car to begin a project from.

Scott
quote:
Originally posted by Rocky:
I had a good experience moving a car from North Carolina to Tucson Arizona eight. When I get home tonight I will find my receipt with contact information and PM you the info

These guys were based in Columbus Ohio. So they would be right in your area. They used an enclosed trailer specifically for my car.

The cost was $1300 for the one-way trip, but they had a big ticket pick up in Phoenix, so I think they were just paying their motel bills and gas to get out here with my transport.

Rocky


Great, thanks Rocky!
quote:
Originally posted by ZR1 Pantera:
Tim,

Did you buy the Red 74 on Bring a Trailer earlier this week?

I was watching the bidding and was going to bid until it got to high for my blood!

If that is the car you got, you are going to be very happy. Looks like a great car to begin a project from.

Scott


Yes I did! Thanks Scott.
Virtually all the cars I have purchased seem to have come from the east coast. I have had best success with Reliable and Thomas Sunday, the Sunday guys are best if you have any loose spares as most of the other carriers will not entertain anything loose.

Julian
quote:
Originally posted by Joules:
Virtually all the cars I have purchased seem to have come from the east coast. I have had best success with Reliable and Thomas Sunday, the Sunday guys are best if you have any loose spares as most of the other carriers will not entertain anything loose.

Julian


Thanks Julian. I'll check out Sunday Auto Transport.
quote:
Originally posted by DOES 200:
I used JP Logistics for my Lambo PA to CA. Real pros who deal with very high end cars. The damn trailer took up my whole block. Clean solid trailers and drivers that don't F around with your car. I could check, but I believe the cost was about $2K:



Thanks Jan!

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post
×
×
×
×