It's time again for Foothill Panteras' Annual Panteras in the Park Picnic!
This year's date is Sunday, September 18th.
We had such a good time last year that we will again be having it at Bonelli Park in San Dimas.
Start time is 11 am.
This year, CHPIE will be hosting a car show at the event and it would be great if you could drive your DeTomaso and show it off!
For more info on the car show contact Jim Coyne at 909-824-8284 or email to: email@example.com
Be sure to bring $12 in cash for entry fee PER CAR ($5 for 65 and older).
DIRECTIONS: The park is very large. Please follow, we don't want you to get lost !
- From the 210 exit on San Dimas Ave, head south.
- Continue on San Dimas Ave, turn LEFT of Puddingstone Drive
- Continue on Puddingstone Drive, you will see our signs for the picnic directing you to the area.
- Pass the boat launch area, turn in at then next entrance - sign says Welcome to Bonelli Park.
- Go through the first parking lot, past the play area, then turn RIGHT into the larger lot by the picnic tables. You will see our parking area and signs.
- Attached is a highlighted map of the park and where we will be meeting.
Foothill will be providing sausages, burgers, and dogs, as well as condiments, chips and drinks. Feel free to bring a side dish or dessert.
It is important that you let me know if you are coming in order for us to have enough food for everyone.
Please RSVP by Friday, September 16th. You can email, text or call me (it all works).
If you have any trouble finding us on the day of the event, or if you have any other questions please contact me at 626-390-4411
See you on the 18th!