A De Tomaso Car Club
- We are a California non-profit corporation.
- We were founded in 1973 to unite north American Pantera owners, and distribute member contributed information via a newsletter.
- We were incorporated in 1975 with the declared objective to promote the sport and pastime of owning and driving De Tomaso automobiles.
- We exist today to carry-on that mission, to fulfill and honor the legacy of the club founders; putting De Tomaso owners in-touch with each other. Thus allowing them to share the information needed to maintain, repair, refurbish, emend, augment, and above all else, to enjoy their cars.
President - CEO: George Pence
VP/Treasurer - CFO: Debra Pence
Secretary: Justin Pence
P.O. Box 1910
Kernville, CA 93238 - USA
• From US and Canadian phones 1-760-478-5011
• From European phones 00-1-760-478-5011
• From Australian phones 0011-1-760-478-5011
Note: The office phone is set to ring 7 times before the answering machine picks-up, this gives us "old folks" time to answer the phone. Please be patient.
Monday through Friday - 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Pacific Standard Time
Note: We are in & out of the office during the day. If we are out of the office leave a message because we do not respond to "missed calls". If you leave a message we shall return your call.
- Forum Administrator
- Forum Editor
- Veteran Cosmic Auto Pundit
- Sponsor Accts Manager
We love De Tomaso owners and their cars!