Skip to main content

Hi everybody,

I'm a French classic cars enthusiast owning so far a couple of cars.
But now it's time for me to have a Mangusta !
I'm looking for a quad headlights + 289 engine.
Will buy only a stunning car.
Key for me is a restoration history showing full stripping chassis + body to bare metal using the right replacing new parts.

Any help greatly apreciated to help me in sleeping again.

Thanks

Laurent
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Laurent,

Try Pantera Parts Connection in Reno Nevada. Larry has a Belgian car that was imported to the US many years ago, that may be a good candidate for you!!! It is somewhat apart, and will need paint. If you contact me directly, I can send you a few photos.

Originally apple green with a red interior I think, now repainted white, but badly! Has a 289 and is a 4 headlite car like you want. Also has a Belgian registration tag inside the front boot!

Steve
(steven.liebenow@att.net)
Hello, Laurent; (and Steve too!) I am Ken Mann, and I have a restoration business in Southern Oregon, and was in the middle of restoring a '69 Mangusta for a customer, and his interests have changed, so the car is available. If you are still looking, I can give you a complete play-by-play of the whole situation, and photos. The car is 8MA600, and has 22,000 original miles, and my customer is the third owner. The bad news is that the car is still disassembled, and needs to be put back together. The good news is, that I can finish the car, and deliver it to you turn-key as you like. It was re-painted 2 years ago, by a Pebble Beach winning painter, here in Southern Oregon. Since I have a lot of time invested in this car, I would live to see it completed, and to go to a good home. Let me know if you are interested, and I will fill you in on the details.

------------------
Enthusiastic Enthusiast
Link copied to your clipboard.