Skip to main content

For anyone looking for a narrow body car, 2 just came available near me in Ontario, Canada (well, the owner and 1 of his cars is near me, the other car is in Florida). The ad is on Kijiji (the ad has already had over 700 views in less than 24 hours).

One of the cars has a Roush stroker that was recently done up and installed. The one in Florida was featured in a Ray-Ban ad.

He doesn't mention the price of either, but "if" he wanted $45K CDN, that's $32K EUR.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-car...e-W0QQAdIdZ234562629

I haven't gone to look at the yellow car yet, but talked to the owner over the summer; we just haven't had a chance to meet up. He's a great guy, very personable and passionate about his cars.
Original Post
I visited Barry today to look at the yellow car, and it is very nice, no leaks, no visible rust (it was on the floor, so no opportunity to get under and poke at it, but what I could see looked great)
The Cleveland has been bored out to a 385 and has Roush stroker components installed - probably a good 400+ HP in the engine. The engine bay has been painted yellow like the rest of the car, but the tub was in, so I couldn't get a good look at the engine, just the glint of shiny valve covers and the air filter cover.

Inside is immaculate, the seats are leather covered fiero seats, the original Speedo and Tach are there, the other gauges are black faced VDOs.

Lots of other upgrades, and he's asking $45K CDN each for the cars. The only things I could see from a cursory look is the roof has some small dings - looks like a couple of golf balls had landed on it - the passenger door is scraping a little when it closes (easy fix), and the front air dam is riveted on, I prefer the look of it being blended in, but to each their own. Closer inspection might turn up a few other blemishes, but with everything the car has going for it, if I was in the market today, I'd seriously consider this one (after a more thorough "crawling and poking" inspection by both myself, and a more experienced owner (like Will) to give it the thumbs up)
Link copied to your clipboard.