Skip to main content

Selling fantastic set of 10" and 8" Campy wheels with tires. Will not break set or remove tires. I have two sets and will part with this set. (forgot I already had a pair stored) rear tiires are Cooper 295 150 15 and front are Kumo 225 50 15. $4,200 for all. Buyer reaponsible for shipping. Thanks, Scott

Attachments

Images (1)
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by NashTomaso:
Selling fantastic set of 10" and 8" Campy wheels with tires. Will not break set or remove tires. I have two sets and will part with this set. (forgot I already had a pair stored) rear tiires are Cooper 295 150 15 and front are Kumo 225 50 15. $4,200 for all. Buyer reaponsible for shipping. Thanks, Scott
quote:
quote:

Attachments

Images (1)
quote:
quote:
quote:
Selling fantastic set of 10" and 8" Campy wheels with tires. Will not break set or remove tires. I have two sets and will part with this set. (forgot I already had a pair stored) rear tiires are Cooper 295 150 15 and front are Kumo 225 50 15. $4,200 for all. Buyer reaponsible for shipping. Thanks, Scott[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Both sets sold. Thanks!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.