Skip to main content

I have two sets of 180 deg headers for sale. One set is from Precision Proformance. It is exactly how they came(uncoated ) and have never been run. They have been test fit and removed. They cost $1,995 from Bob. I will take $1795.
for them. The second set is a totally custom set that has been on my personal Pantera for a few years. They are coated ,come with stainless V-band clamps ,Magnaflow mufflers and a support bracket that bolts to the ZF. They are very neat looking and sound amazing! I would like $2,500 for that set. Both sets are for the stock height 4V port location on a 9.2" deck engine. Let me know of you need pics .

Thanks,
Ron McCall
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Cool Ron i look forward to seeing the end result of the new ones. will you make them in kitset form to stick in a small box to send to the other side of the world. Smiler buying headers from the states is like shipping a large box of air.
will visit the next time i'm in the states so i can see and hear them in person, a mate made up his own set for his gt 40. his car sounds like a wet dream.
I can only say I wish I had them sooner, but don,t get a set if you can.t stand the sound of a F-1 screaming through a full blast shift as you pass the dazed and confused!NO OTHER SOUND LIKE IT. My 180's cost 3400.00 custom built by Lemon headers, yours look just as good!Great job.
quote:
Originally posted by r mccall:
I don't think they will fit. I can make you a set though.

Ron
quote:
Originally posted by accobra:
I'm trying t figure out how I:m going to explain to you the obstacles like the roll cage ? I'm thinking i need to mount the engine and bring you the car ?

Ron

I think the original Gp4 factory cars had a 45 degree bend in the rear braces to the wheel tubs to give that tube extra height to clear the header tubes?

Looking at the original headers though the bends in them are not as nicely done then as they can be now?

I never thought of those braces being a factor in the shape of those header tubes but thinking about that now, logically, they are a big factor?

Then you have to deal with the clearance of that brace to the rear decklid? Yikes!

It gets complicated back there really fast?
quote:
I'm trying t figure out how I:m going to explain to you the obstacles like the roll cage ? I'm thinking i need to mount the engine and bring you the car ?

Ron

That would be one way. I don't think it is completely necessary though.
If you could provide me with detailed pics and measurements of the rollbar, I think I could get it done for you.

Ron
quote:
Originally posted by PanteraDoug:
quote:

Ron

I think the original Gp4 factory cars had a 45 degree bend in the rear braces to the wheel tubs to give that tube extra height to clear the header tubes?

Looking at the original headers though the bends in them are not as nicely done then as they can be now?

I never thought of those braces being a factor in the shape of those header tubes but thinking about that now, logically, they are a big factor?

Then you have to deal with the clearance of that brace to the rear decklid? Yikes!

It gets complicated back there really fast?

I agree. I believe that the factory headers were sand bent from long tubes instead of being assembled from mandrel bent pieces.

Ron
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Wilson:
Cool Ron i look forward to seeing the end result of the new ones. will you make them in kitset form to stick in a small box to send to the other side of the world. Smiler buying headers from the states is like shipping a large box of air.
will visit the next time i'm in the states so i can see and hear them in person, a mate made up his own set for his gt 40. his car sounds like a wet dream.

Chris,

I can make them in a kit form for you . As they are delivered, the 8 tubes are separate and the collector slides on after they are bolted to the engine. That makes the shipping very much easier than if the headers are in only two large pieces. Let me know and we can make it happen!

Ron

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.