Mid-year 1972 "L" model Pantera - THPNMDO4336

Red ext./Black int. - 59,159 miles. 100% Rust-free Texas car with numerous upgrades and correct modifications. CJ code 351C, 10.5:1 CR, closed chamber heads, 355 HP, Holley 570 Street Avenger. Finished engine compartment and trunk, recently re-done interior. Clear-coated ZF, Sheel-Mann reclining seats, Koni's, Campy's, Optima battery, etc., etc. Extensive mechanical, electrical and interior work has been done. Complete specs and pics available.

I bought the car from the second owner and have owned it for eight years. A ton of work and $$$ has gone into this car and although it is currently in "driver" condition, with very little work on cosmetics it will be a show winner. Sorry, not interested in trades.

Priced to move at $32,500.

Mark:

Attachments

Photos (1)
Original Post
Nice Car. Do you still have it? I'm interested in looking at it. I live in Arlington and it appears you are close. I'll be at the races all weekend, but give me a call at 817-905-3122 to setup and appointment.

Kevin
This car has sold - in less than 30 days! Advertised ONLY on this board and the POCA forum.

Thanks to Dave Adler for help and insight, and to everyone who inquired about the car. The new owner got a great car - good ones don't stay on the market long.

Sorry to see her go Frowner
Likes (0)