Skip to main content

I’m interested in finding a new home for my old cat that I’ve had for the past 20+ years. It runs, but is currently laid up in my shop with a bad passenger side head gasket.  

Car has about 50k miles on it, front air dam, rear delta wing, motor built to 385hp (estimated), early hi-compression heads, Holley, 5-point harnesses, newer radiator and fans, steering rack, silicone hoses, suspension, brakes, oversized Campy clone wheels and probably more I can’t remember.

Yes I have a clear title to the car.

Most years, I’d see it up past 150. It’s been a fast car, but I don’t need to do that anymore.

The reason I’m selling it with the bad head gasket is that I know lots of owners modify their cars (this one is already not original), and a future owner might choose to go a different direction.

I’m posting it here before other places, because this forum has helped me a lot over many years. I’ve already turned down one fellow who only wanted a finders fee from a broker. I’ve legitimately got a car, and I want to find someone with the money to buy it themselves.  Car is located near Madison Wisconsin.

Interested party can call or text me or reply here.

Paul Underwood

(608) 333-8383

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 3A8EC8B4-B677-411F-AD3F-FA2634BA0961
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.